Valerie Sue Love
Valerie Sue Love is a 21 year old African-American actress of Korean decent who loves to enjoy stretching her ethbic ambiguity, commercial appeal, ground performance, and bubbly nature in televsion, film, theatre, commericial, and voice-over.
10 facts about Valerie Sue Love
- Love was born to Korean mother and an African-American father in Ft. Lewis, Washington where she was raised an spent 14 years of her life on military bases.
- She spent most of her life in several palces including Korea, Hawaii, Memphis, and Missouri, before settling in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Valerie Sue Love attended high school in georgia, and later pursued her studies and received a BA in Drama and a Minor in Child & Family Development from the University of Georgia.
- Love enjoys to stretch her ethnic ambiguit, commercial appeal, ground performance, and bubbly nature in commercials, film, television, voice-over, and theatre.
- She was also an active member BTE or University of Georgia’a Black Theatrical Ensemble student drama troupe, and later managed to land a lead role in the Universit Theatre production of Marisol.
- Valerie Sue Love also performed during the Unversity’s production of “Marisol”.
- In the early 2012, love made her way to the first class of filmmakers representing Studio Eleven’s.
- Love achieved recognition for her talents after she received credits as Set Dresser, Production Assistant, On-Set Acting Coach, and Prop Master for the 11Eleven11 Project; which later on premiered at the prestegious Bronzelens Film festival on 2012 in Atlanta, GA.
- Recently, Love co-starred in the Hallmarks highest rated movie in 2020, the USS Christmas.
- She has featured on House of Payne, American Wives, among many other noteable projects; She has also been cast on Devious Maids in 2015.