Tabitha Brown is an actress. She is known for her work in Family Time and Vengeful.
|Birthday||February 4, 1979|
|Age||41 Years Old|
|Height||5 Feet And 4 Inches|
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
Tabitha is also known for her work in Will and Grace as the role of a female officer. In addition to this, she is also known as Alicia her character in the movie I Am Still Here. She is also the producer of The Love You Save a short movie.
Brown is known to share vegan recipes and cooking tips on TikTok and other social media applications. She is also a Fashion designer.
10 Facts About Tabitha Brown
- Tabitha Brown is an actress. She was born on the 4th of February 1979. She is 41 years of age.
- Brown is a gorgeous lady with a beautiful smile. She stands at an approximate height of about 5 feet and 4 inches. Her exact weight and body measurement are not available.
- As an actress, there is no doubt she has earned quite a net worth. According to edailybuzz.com, she has an estimated net worth of around $2 million.
- The actress is a married woman. Her husband’s name is Chance Brown. The couple got married on the 18th of April 2003. Chance is an entrepreneur.
- The couples are blessed with 2 children. The one daughter and the other son. Their names are not known.
- Details about the actress’s parents and education are not available.
- Tabitha was born and raised in Eden, North Carolina. She holds an American nationality.
- Brown is known for her work in movies like Will and Grace, I Am Still Here, Family Time, and Vengeful.
- Tabitha is a vegan Influencer. She posts vegan recipes and cooking tips on social media like TikTok. She has 2.4M followers on her TikTok account.
- The actress is also active on Instagram and Twiter. She has 1.3M Instagram followers and 71.8k Twitter followers. She has 140k subscribers on her YouTube Channel.