|Birthday||23 October. 1988|
|Profession||TV star and Fashion Designer|
|Parents||Michael Proudlock, Lena Proudlock|
|Net Worth||8 million USD|
|Education||Graduate from New Castle University|
Oliver Proudlock also known as Ollie Proudlock is a 32 years old television actor. Proudlock gained his popularity from a TV show called ‘Made in Chelsea’ after he joined the show in its second season. Apart from acting Proudlock also well known for sharing photos of his outfits through social media.
A passion for men’s wear and grooming, Oliver Proudlock is also an entrepreneur and a fashion designer.He has collaborated with a variety of brands including Marks and Spencer, Garnier, BOSS and Armani Beauty.
The English designer Proudlock has a net valuation of about USD 8 million (Approximately). He derives his fortune from his fashion and shoe brands, as well as from working on television.
10 Fun Facts on Oliver Proudlock
1. EnglishTV star and fashion enthuiast, Oliver Proudlock was born on October 23. 1988.
2. He grew up with his single mother in England, who was also involved in the fashion business.
3. Proudlock attended prestigious boarding school Eton with Prince Harry.
4 .After completing his education at Eton College, Oliver began working as a fashion entrepreneur.
5. Proudlock graduated from the New Castle University in Fine Arts and Fashion Design
6. The TV actor is unmarried but engaged to a 28 yeras old Scottish model, Emma Louise Connolly.
7. Oliver Proudlock likes to discover the world and film it on this YouTube channel.
8. The TV actor and fashion designer has a net value of about 8 million USD.
9. Oliver Proudlock’s zodiac sign is scorpio and is 6ft tall and weights about 84 kgs.
10. Proudlock is highly active on instagram, twitter and youtube with 717k, 373k and 23.4k followers respectively.