Noluthando Malope, also known as Nolu is a versatile personna of South Africa. She is a presenter, actress, singer and PR entrepreneur famously known as the host of the One Gospel music talk show More Than a Song. Nolu along with her two siblings were adopted by thier aunt Rebecca Malope after their biological mother, Cynthia died.
Ten interesting facts about Noluthando Malope
1. Nolu took her first breathe on 14th July 1989.
2. Nolu is 31 years old yet she doesn’t look like it. She’s dazzling looking with her beautiful smile however her actual physical measurements of her height and other details are yet to be disclosed.
3. Nolu was adopted by Rebecca when she was six years old.
4.Nolu’s career initiated as a commercial model at the young age of 16. She had starred in an Always Ultra television commercial as the lead. She was started in various adverts for brands such as McDonalds, Vodacom, Budget Insurance, Love Life, L’Oreal and Home Tester Club.
5.Nolu founded and is the MD of Artistry Talent Management, a PR and artist management agency.
6. Nolu became the first TV presenter for One Gospel’s first music talk show, More Than a Song in 2014.
7. Nolu entered the fourth season of the e.tv reality comnpetition series Popstars and made it to the top 30 at the age of 21 and shortly after that, she appeared in numerous talent searches including SABC1’s Media Career Guide Presenter Search in which she came second, MTV’s VJ Search where she made the Top 5 and the Presenter Search On 3, where she placed in the top 12 in Johannesburg.
8. Nolu started her career in 2014 when she got a bit-part on Generations. She started getting various roles in television series including the e.tv anthology series eKasi: Our Stories, in which she played the title role in the episode entitled “Madibuseng” (Season 5, Episode 47); and the role of Zuki in the third season of the Mzansi Magic soapie Isibaya.
9. Nolu became the host of the SABC3 reality series Married in a Flash in 2017, a wedding show in which couples who have been in a longterm relationship or who are engaged are given a limited amount of time and a budget of R75,000 to plan and execute their wedding.
10. Nolu is active in social medias but she has not disclosed about her love life and personal randabouts. She has 10.4k followers on Instagram. She also has a YouTube channel on her name.