Read about Jen Jacob Wikipedia, Age, Height, husband, Family, Instagram and 10 facts. Jen Jacob is an American actress.
Jen Jacob is an actress who has recently started acting in movies and TV series. She grew in a safe and loving environment of her parents and family.
She has always been interested and active in arts rather than only formal studies. During the school and high school life, she wrote the poet, practiced music, and dance with her heart out.
With all those talents, she chose acting as her passion and started to pursue a career in acting.
10 Facts on Jen Jacob
- Jen Jacob is years old of age. As of Now, the actress doesn’t have her own Wikipedia bio.
- She stands height of tall. The details of her exact body measurements is not known. However, going through her photosshe looks average built.
- Jen is a High School graduate with credits in stage and acting. Besides, she is also a skilled musician and dancer.
- After graduation from high school, she moved to gain her further education.
- In University, the actress was trained improving and sharping her acting talent. She graduated with a B.F.A in Theatre from the University.
- She belongs to American nationality. Information relating to her ethnicity and race is unknown to date.
- Information relating to her eye color, hair color, shoe size and dress size is missing to date.
- The information about the relationships of Jen Jacob is not known thus whether she has a boyfriend or not cannot be confirmed.
- About the Instagram account of Jen , either she has no account or she has kept it very far from the public as the account is found. But she has 476 followers on her Twitter account.
- The information about earnings and net worth of Jen is not available. She might have her earnings around $100 Thousand to $300 Thousand dollars.
View this post on Instagram
Some of you may not know this…but in addition to being an actor, I’ve always had a day job. It has kept me sane when my industry gets crazy, grounded when my dreams feel out of reach, and inspired when creativity feels daunting. For the better part of 12 years I’ve worked as a stylist for Anthropologie and BHLDN and this week, because of necessary budget cuts, I was sadly let go. I am so grateful for the generous opportunity Anthropologie has given me over the years. Nobody has been more understanding of my (usually) insane schedule and the importance of pursuing my dreams. My Anthropologie and BHLDN family has introduced me to some of the most passionate and inspiring women I have ever met. These times are crazy for everyone and navigating this new normal feels so scary and unknown. I’ve been saying for a while that I was ready to spread my wings, drop the safety net my day job has always offered me, and completely commit to being an artist…maybe this was a blessing in disguise… and this awful pandemic was the rip of the band-aid I needed. For the first time in my life I get to say I am 💯 a working actor, and for that I am grateful and so excited. So see ya later blazers and work emails. Sayonara conference rooms and computers. I’m hanging up my stylist hat and ready to make room for everything yet to come. Bring it on. ✨🌙 💋. . . . . . . . . . #bossbitch #selfemployed #selflove #dreambig #inspire #hope #wfh #new #newchapter #fly #dream #dreamer #blogger #blog #blazer #casual #model #modellife #actorlife #actor #photoshoot #plaid #livedinhair #texturedbob #shorthair #bob #lob