Hayley Wright is an American stunt performer and an actress. She is primarily known for her work as a stunt-double in major action movies like Wonder Woman (2017), Gemini Man (2019), Aquaman (2018), and Birds of Prey (2020).
Hayley has a total of three appearances as an actress in television series and shorts.
|Height||5 Feet 7 Inches|
|Profession||Actress – Stunt Performer|
Hayley Wright Age, Wikipedia, Height, Boyfriend, Instagram
Wikipedia has yet to document Hayley Wright; however, she has been listed in IMDb. Her age and early life details are wrapped since she has not spilled any clue regarding the facts.
Wright is around 5 feet and 7 inches tall.
She has over 499 posts and 10k followers on Instagram. Her Instagram account is under the username @thehayleywright. Her exact age is still unknown.
Hayley Wright Filmography
Hayley is a well-established actress and stunt performer. She has worked in major films like Wonder Woman, Gemini Man, Aquaman, Birds of Prey, WandaVision, Seal Team, Six Underground, and many more. She has a total of 44 stunts and 3 actings credit under her name. She has 3 acting credits under her name for her appearance in television series and shorts like Big Sister, Sweet/Vicious, and Seven Bucks Digital Studios.
10 Facts On Hayley Wright
- Hayley Wright is happily married to Andrea Berchtold.
- Her exact birthdate or age is off the record.
- Haley Wright has a decent height of five feet and seven inches.
- She is active on Instagram. She has 10 k followers and over 499 regular posts.
- When she is not working, she likes to spend time with her husband and family.
- She has been active in the industry since her first appearance in 2014.
- She is credited with 44 stunts credit over the past seven years.
- She has worked as an actress in the 2016 short film Big Sister.
- She has not revealed her annual income. However, According to ZipRecruiter, stunt performers earn around $85,000 per year.
- Some of her special skills include stunt driving, weapon handling, parkour, improv, and martial art.