Debbie Fraser is the mother of the famous Scottish football player, Ryan Fraser. Ryan is best recognized as one of the players of the Premier League club AFC Bournemouth. He is also on the national football team of Scotland.
If you are interested in finding out more about her, then keep scrolling down.
— Debbie Fraser ☁️ (@DebbieFraserTA) May 28, 2020
10 Facts on Debbie Fraser
- Debbie Fraser is the mother of the famous Scottish football player, Ryan Fraser.
- Ryan is best recognized as one of the players of the Premier League club AFC Bournemouth. He is also on the national football team of Scotland.
- He had a passion for football ever since he was a kid. And to support his dreams his parents have made huge sacrifices in their life.
- It seems that Debbie doesn’t have an official wiki page dedicated to her yet. Thus, her date of birth remains a mystery.
- Although her age is unknown, judging from her social media profiles, she seems to be in her mid 40’s.
- The information regarding her educational background is still under the shade. However, it will be updated soon.
- Debbie is in a marital relationship with Graeme Fraser. However, the details of their marital life are still not available on the media.
- Despite her age, she seems to be in perfect health. She regularly hits the gym and avoids eating junk food as much as possible.
- Talking about her net worth and salary, not much has been revealed to the media yet.
- Debbie is quite active on social media sites like Twitter under the name @DebbieFraserTA.