|Birthday||December 26, 1996|
|Height||5 Feet 2 Inches|
|Net Worth||$200,000 dollar|
|Education||Coppell High School|
Being an top actress among many artist in city of Coppell, Texas, U.S. Christina Burdette is an recognized American flim artist who has her best debut in “Here and Now (2018), Heathers (2018) and Men, Women & Children (2014)”. She says that she has so much fun with what she is doing which is acting her passion.
Beginning her acting career at age 6, Burdette started taking an acting class to help her overcome her shyness and because she was interested in acting. After she started taking classes, her career took off. Since then, she continued to study with Lewisville acting coach Cathryn Sullivan.
Top Ten Facts About Christina Burdette
- Christina is all over social media except Tiktok, where she is followed by 3,047 people in her Instagram account and by 612 people in twitter.
- Getting to work with a variety of people, Burdette has gained invaluable life experience through auditioning, working and traveling.
- Talking about her body appereance, she is weighted about 50.8 kg. Her body is slimly shaped and is 5’2″ tall in height. Christina has blue eye color with hair with blonde color and her ethnicity is White.
- She finished her high school from Coppell High School , with Options for Youth subject. Bio about her is yet to get published in Wikipedia.
- As surfaced in internet Christina’s mother name is Sarah Burdette, but father name is yet to get disclosed all over.
Burdette doesn’t have a life like most teens; she works with bug stars, flies endlessly and has to give up her full-time schooling. Yet she’s working to keep her life as normal as possible.
- She makes about $200,000 dollar as per her net worth record till the date and beside this her lovelife is kept in privacy so it’s not included in any websites or social media.
- The famed actress Christina was born in December 26, 1996, While Burdette intended to graduate from CHS, she created and pursued her
education in Options for Youth, a home-school curriculum for actors.
- Burdette once said, life will get in the way, There’s a lot of tough stuff that comes with this business and those are some tough lessons to learn but the love for it is still should be worth it.
- In Never Goin Back, Burdette had the opportunity to experience stealing, going to jail and enduring tribulations. After the director yells cut, the movie experiences benefit her when she goes home to normal life.