Catherine Laborde is a French Television reporter, actress, and woman of letters. Catherine Laborde is well known in the film industry for her appearance in “Tango, the Exile of Gardel” (1985), “Silver anniversary” (1979), and “Cousin cousine“(1975).
Catherine Laborde is a weather presenter on TF1 from July 11, 1988, to January 1, 2017. She presented the weather report on this channel for twenty-eight years.
|Birthday||May 8, 1951|
|Siblings||Francoise Laborde , Genevieve|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Children||Gabrielle Laborde , Pia Laborde|
Catherine Laborde’s Age, Wikipedia, Husband, Family, Children, and Books
As of 2021, Catherine Laborde is 69 years old. She was born on May 8, 1951, in Bordeaux in Gironde. With her famous personality, Catherine Laborde can feature on Wikipedia.
Talking about relationship status, Catherine Laborde is a married woman, and her husband’s name is Thomas Stern. Catherine Laborde has two daughters, Gabrielle Laborde and Pia Laborde. Catherine has two sisters, Genevieve and Francoise Laborde. In 1997, Catherine decided to start writing. Some of her famous books are “Maria del Pillar” (2009), “My man, my wife” (2010), and “Sorrows Die Hard” (2016).
Catherine Laborde’s Career
Catherine Laborde has started her acting career in TV series named “Les gens de Mogador” in 1972. She starred in her first play in Paris, L’Eglise by Louis- Ferdinand Celine. Catherine Laborde first appeared in a movie named “Voyage to Grand Tartarie” as a ‘Pamella.’
Catherine Laborde started her reporter career in 1988 when TF1 was looking for a new host for the weather. Francoise Laborde, then head of TF1’s economic department, encouraged her sister to apply. She is hired after a test run as a weather presenter. She presented the weather report on this channel for twenty-eight years.
Top 10 Facts About Catherine Laborde
- As of 2021, Catherine Laborde is 69 years old. She was born on May 8, 1951, and according to her birth month, her zodiac sign is Taurus.
- Being a well-known actress, reporter, and writer Catherine Laborde is able to be featured on Wikipedia.
- When it comes to Catherine’s physical appearance, there is no measurement revealed regarding Catherine’s height and weight.
- Catherine Laborde is seen as active on Instagram as @catherinelaborde_off, which has 1704 followers till now.
- Coming towards relationship status, Catherine is a married woman, and her husband’s name is Thomas Stern. She is a mother of two daughters, Gabrielle Laporde and Pia Laborde.
- As Catherine was born in Bordeaux in Gironde, France, She holds a French Nationality.
- Exploring education, Catherine Laborde obtained a Bachelor’s degree in English while taking courses at the Conservatory of Dramatic Art in Bordeaux.
- According to her IMDb profile, Catherine has 21 credits as an actress and 29 credits as self in filmography.
- Getting to know about her finance, Catherine Laborde has an estimated net worth of $2 Million, but her monthly income is not revealed yet.
- Besides acting and reporting, Catherine has also made a great contribution to the writing field, and some of her famous books are “Maria del Pillar” (2009), “My man, my wife” (2010), and “Sorrows Die Hard” (2016).