Brian Bogart is an American actor who is best known for his work in Tejano (2018), Support the Girls (2018), Everbody Wants Some !!! (2016) Jigsaw (Billy Stail).
Brian was born on February 4, 1991, and was raised in Texas, United States. Connect Film Festival nominated him for Production Hive Audience Award.
|Birthday||February 4, 1991|
|Education||The University of Texas at Austin|
Every year Facebook reminds me that I peaked in the year 2013.
Brian Bogart Career
Brian Bogart got into the film industry in 2009 with the comedy sports Balls Out: Gary The Tennis Coach (2009), portraying the role of a boy at the dance. Since then, he has continued his career and completed 26 TV Episodes, 10 Short films, 9 Feature films, 7 TV Series, a TV Movie, and a video.
Brian Bogart Age, Height, Net Worth
Brian Bogart was born on February 4, 1991, in Austin, Texas, a city in the United States, and as of now, he is 30 years old.
Brian has got a height of 5 feet and 10 inches which is equal to 1.78 meters.
He is an actor and a writer, producer, and director, so we can assume that he earns, but his net worth is not calculated yet.
10 Facts On Brian Bogart
- Brian Bogart is 30 years old as he was born on February 4, 1991.
- Bogart was born and raised in Austin, Texas (a city in the United States).
- He has more than a hundred followers on Twitter; he has not been featured on Wikipedia.
- Brian is 5 feet and 10 inches tall, which is equal to 1.78 meters.
- Bogart is an alum of the University of Texas at Austin.
- Talking about his relationship, he doesn’t have a wife; he is single.
- The net worth of brian has not been calculated yet.
- Brian was nominated for the Production hive Audience Award at Connect Film Festival.
- Bogart has been credited with 27 accolades as an actor, three as a writer, two as a producer, and an accolade as a director.
- Currently, Brian Bogart is working as a host for the theappresident podcast.