Learn about Anisha Adusumilli Age, Wiki, Height, Nationality, Instagram, Boyfriend, and 10 Facts. Anisha Adusumilli is an actress.
Anisha Adusumilli is an actress who has recently started acting in movies and TV series. She grew in a safe and loving environment of her parents and family.
She has always been interested and active in arts rather than only formal studies. During the school and high school life, she wrote the poet, practiced music, and dance with her heart out.
With all those talents, she chose acting as her passion and started to pursue a career in acting.
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
10 Facts on Anisha Adusumilli
- Anisha Adusumilli is 28 years old of age. As of Now, the actress doesn’t have her own Wikipedia bio.
- She stands height of 5 feet 6 inches tall. The details of her exact body measurements is not known. However, going through her photosshe looks average built.
- Anisha is a High School graduate with credits in stage and acting. Besides, she is also a skilled musician and dancer.
- After graduation from high school, she moved to gain her further education.
- In University, the actress was trained improving and sharping her acting talent. She graduated with a B.F.A in Theatre from the University.
- She belongs to Indian-American nationality. Information relating to her ethnicity and race is unknown to date.
- Information relating to her eye color, hair color, shoe size and dress size is missing to date.
- The information about the relationships of Anisha Adusumilli is not known thus whether she has a boyfriend or not cannot be confirmed.
- About the Instagram account of Anisha , either she has no account or she has kept it very far from the public as the account is found. But she has 476 followers on her Twitter account.
- The information about earnings and net worth of Anisha is not available. She might have her earnings around $100 Thousand to $300 Thousand dollars.
View this post on Instagram
Had a super fun time chatting with @prdxlst on @bridgetheculturepod brought to us by the lovely guys at @b_rajatv ! Thank you for having me on! Must say, event though it’s weird to hear myself talk and I got some text dings mid convo, Jas was such a gracious and thoughtful host AND he made me laugh the whole time 😅 Catch a listen to hear a bit more about how I felt growing up in Ohio (I’ll always be a midwestern girl at heart), transitioning to LA and of course we touch on all things @bifltheseries … I mean how can I not? We just launched on @revrytv check out the full season for free there so we can make Season 2 happen! Stay safe and healthy all, sending lots of love always! Link in my bio. 🌈🙏🏾💚 #Repost @bridgetheculturepod ・・・ Episode X – BIFL (feat. Anisha Adusumilli) . In these quarantined times, aren't we all just looking for a BIFL of our own? Not sure what a BIFL is? Well I got just the podcast (and web series) for you! On the bridge this week we have @anishaadusumilli, an actor out of LA who over the years has had appearances on NBC's "Outsourced," Fox's "New Girl," and CBS' "How I Met Your Mother" and "NCIS: Los Angeles," among many others. Anisha talks to @prdxlst about growing up in Ohio expressing herself through dancing and singing, to eventually discovering acting at UCLA (and finally becoming a California girl), to balancing the pursuit of Theater and Business Economics. She is the lead of a new web series called @bifltheseries, who's entire first season can be binged now on @revrytv! It's an LGBTQIA+ comedy/drama that deals with those identities, expectations, different shades of intimacy, and what it really means to love someone. Tune in to be a part of #TeamBIFL and support them as well as @b_rajatv, your home for South Asian American entertainment! . Outro | @officialrokitbeats (feat. @vsinghs, @pavvan, & @keetviews)