Read about Amelia Reid Wikipedia, Age, Height, Husband, Family, Instagram and 10 facts. Amelia Reid is an New Zealander actress.
Amelia Reid is an actress who has recently started acting in movies and TV series. She grew in a safe and loving environment of her parents and family.
She has always been interested and active in arts rather than only formal studies. During the school and high school life, she wrote the poet, practiced music, and dance with her heart out.
With all those talents, she chose acting as her passion and started to pursue a career in acting.
|Education||New Zealand Drama School|
10 Facts on Amelia Reid
- Amelia Reid is years old of age. As of Now, the actress doesn’t have her own Wikipedia bio.
- She stands height of tall. The details of her exact body measurements is not known. However, going through her photosshe looks average built.
- Amelia is a High School graduate with credits in stage and acting. Besides, she is also a skilled musician and dancer.
- After graduation from high school, she moved to gain her further education.
- In University, the actress was trained improving and sharping her acting talent. She graduated with a B.F.A in Theatre from the University.
- She belongs to New Zealander nationality. Information relating to her ethnicity and race is unknown to date.
- Information relating to her eye color, hair color, shoe size and dress size is missing to date.
- The information about the relationships of Amelia Reid is not known thus whether she has a boyfriend or not cannot be confirmed.
- About the Instagram account of Amelia, either she has no account or she has kept it very far from the public as the account is found. But she has 476 followers on her Twitter account.
- The information about earnings and net worth of Amelia is not available. She might have her earnings around $100 Thousand to $300 Thousand dollars.
View this post on Instagram
Appreciation Post: I started an Invisalign journey 8 months ago with St Heliers Dental Centre and I want to give them my heart felt thanks – it truly has been such a wonderful experience. I had a real fear around going to the dentist and had desperately wanted to do Invisalign to sort out a jaw problem and also to correct my teeth which I had some self esteem issues with but I had put it off for years because of fear. After a recommendation from a friend @emmetskilton I went along to meet Neil and his incredible team. They have made this process so easy and I’m even going to say enjoyable! I’m going to miss seeing them all so much! I don’t often do these kinds of posts but it was such a gift to have been recommended them that I want to share it with you all too. I am absolutely am in love with my new smile and feel so confident- thank you Neil, I’m so grateful 🙏 (📸 @damask.photography )